Omg im doing this
1) Bodyrock Side Burpee Challenge
2) Bodyrock Fierce Friday Workout
3) Bodyrock Amazing Abs Workout
4) Bodyrock 600 Rep Fat Burner
5) Bodyrock Run the World Workout
6) Bodyrock Hot Attack Workout
7) Bodyrock 4 Minute Workout for a Busy Day
8) Bodyrock 6 Minute Workout
9) Bodyrock Butt and Fat Loss Workout
10) Bodyrock Yeah Workout
Even if only for four minutes - make those four minutes count.
Push yourself. Intensity > Time.
Keep calm and carry on? No thanks! I’d rather raise hell and change the world. All my life I have nurtured a little rebel in my soul. I think it is our duty to change the things we can rather than just conform and accept what is given to us. I will always fight for justice and equality, be it on a large scale with the bigger issues or in the small. And I do have a problem with the “keep calm and carry on” message as it preaches conformity and acceptance. No thanks, I refuse. I want to make a difference!
Love this! Especially since the whole “keep calm” thing originated in political propaganda anyways. I find it funny when blogs post things trying to seem all anarchy-like and cool and then post keep calm things. LEARN SOME HISTORY YO.